Many manufacturers still use spreadsheets for financial budgeting, consolidation and reporting. Spreadsheet-based systems create islands of data, where everyone works independently and introduce significant risk into the process through a lack of control.
A more effective solution is one that replaces a fragmented process with continuous, collaborative performance management that supports your business drivers and delivers timely, accurate insight.
ACHIEVABLE, FLEXIBLE AND BUSINESS-LED
Bistech Manufacturing FPM solutions provide the technology and guided implementation support to achieve genuine value and rapid return on investment, enabling business users to:
- Optimise planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Perform “What-if” scenario modelling around key business drivers
- Consolidate Financials and apply consistent accounting rules across multiple legal entities
- Deliver key performance indicators through dashboards, visualisations and scorecards
- Automate management reporting such as Income Statements, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Streamline narrative and commentary in management report pack production
Bistech Manufacturing FPM solutions are tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. Through collaborative business engagement sessions and application of Bistech’s industry best practice knowledge, a concise Implementation Roadmap will be established to provide a clear pathway to success.
IMPROVING BUSINESS OUTCOMES
Utilising IBM Business Analytics technologies, Bistech’s team of experts can work with you to deliver outcomes that will enable you to:
- Integrate sales & manufacturing plans with financial budgets & forecasts
- Transition from rigid annual budget cycles to ongoing rolling forecasts
- Predict and react quickly to changes in key business drivers such as commodity prices and foreign exchange rates through what-if scenario modelling.
- Increase accountability across the organisation through a high-participation planning processes governed by top-down guidance
- Reduce inefficiency and risk associated with manual Excel-based collation of financial statements and management pack reports
- Make information available where it is needed with mobile (iOS and Android), web and desktop deployment, all delivered through a single analytics platform.
With a proven approach to implementing FPM solutions in the manufacturing industry, Bistech understands what is required to deliver successful solutions through people, process and technology in a timely and cost effective manner.