Our next no obligation Business Analytics Lab will provide practical hands on experience and impart real world knowledge in the use and application of Business Analytics technologies. The purpose of these sessions is to inform you about Analytics products that you have:
- been using an older version of, but would like to see the latest versions features & functions
- purchased, but may not be making use of an application of application component
- deployed, but have not considered other opportunities or areas of deployment for an application
- not purchased, but are considering and would like to gain a better understanding of an application
- not heard of, but would like to learn more about a specific application
LAB: 501 – Certent CDM
Each month we hold a no obligation Business Analytics Lab to provide practical hands-on experience and impart real world knowledge in the use and application of Business Analytics technologies. This month we will be focusing on the application of the Certent CDM product which is a secure, collaborative, enterprise-scalable reporting and process automation solution – combining numbers with narrative.
Certent CDM enables users to merge enterprise data with focused narrative analysis in a controlled, auditable environment. It enables organisations to automate the collection of data in a single, dynamic reporting and analysis solution. Multiple participants in different departments can collaborate in the assembly of complex reports, working independently while ensuring that proper controls and approvals are in place. Certent CDM provides integrated tagging to and can create extension taxonomies with pivot based navigation for easy review. Certent CDM is fully integrated solution that improves your last mile of reporting in the following key areas;
- Enterprise disclosure management: Combine financial data from a variety of sources with in-depth narrative analysis for internal and external reporting across any department.
- Financial management process automation: Replace time-consuming manual processes with intelligent process design and automation.
- Security, control and governance: Manage documents in a collaborative yet secure environment with visibility into the report generation process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Anyone who would like to gain an understanding and hands on experience in the application of a Disclosure Management solution.
|Date:||Friday 24 November 2017|
|Location:||Bistech Training Room – Level 19, 110 Mary Street, Brisbane Q 4000|
|Session Times:||Session 1 – 9:00am to 12:00pm
Session 2 – 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Both sessions run for three hours and are limited to six seats per session. To book, please select either the 9am or 1pm session on the right of screen.